Here you’ll find some tips and tricks if working on OSX.
- HowTo edit eclipse.ini on OSX
- HowTo start Eclipse Cocoa 64-Bit
- HowTo show Hidden and System Files (.metadata, .bundle_pool, …)
- HowTo delete .DS_Store
- HowTo change File Encoding (recursiv use of iconv)
- man ascii (from Terminal) shows first 127 char with hex/octal/dec values (thx AlBlue twittering this)
- how to install JDK 1.4 on OSX 10.6.x: see this blog from jens pilgrim
some of my daily used tools you’ll found here.
useful terminal commands are here.
remember 1984 ?