redView 0.7.4 is now available 🙂 – you can install redView in two different ways:
- as redView User Developer: installed from updatesite, plugins with sources, installation instructions here
- as redView Team Developer: cloned from Mercurial Repositories, installation instructions here
ATTENTION: we still have problems where RAP plug-ins were installed into the IDE. (see my other blog entry) If you don’t want to run into this, please wait for another milestone – I hope that with RC2 it will run without problems.
redView will be final 1.0.0 in June 2010 – our Milestones follow the Helios Simultaneous Release Milestones plan – redView will always be available “+6“:
- redView 0.7.5 (Helios RC1) 2010-05-24
- redView + red-open 0.8.0 (Helios RC2) 2010-05-31
- redView+ red-open 0.8.5 (Helios RC3) 2010-06-07
- redView+ red-open 0.9.0 (Helios RC4) 2010-06-14
- redView+ red-open 0.9.5 (Helios Final) 2010-06-21
- redView+ red-open 1.0.0 (Helios Release) 2010-06-28
- redView+ red-open 1.1.0 (e4 Release) 2010-07 / 2010-08
more informations about redView milestones here.
… from eclipseLabs: http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/redview/ After some weeks testing eclipseLabs we’ll move main development from SourceForge to eclipseLabs.
Thanks to DVCS its easy to push to different servers 🙂
We’re using MercurialEclipse as Plug-in to work with Mercurial repositories.