as you all know: in november / december there will be many Eclipse Democamps around the world
after attending so many democamps over the years this time I’m also organizing a democamp (Munich) together with Max and Jonas from EMFStore
and so I invite you all to attend http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_November_2010/Munich
50 ? 70? 100 seats
its amazing: demcamps in munich were only small camps last times, so we’re proud that we had to change the room sizes from 50 to 70 and now up to 100 seats 🙂
there are already 80 seats reserved, so hurry up and register soon to get one of the last 20 seats available !
the agenda looks great: sessions, snacks, drinks, get-together and after-party at a Bar 🙂
17:30 – 17:45 Meet and Greet
17:45 – 19:40 Eclipse Modeling Framework and Eclipse 4.0/4.1:
- 17.45 – 18.05: Bernhard Schätz, fortiss GmbH, Eclipse Prolog EMF Transformation Engine (PETE), Details…
- 18.05 – 18.25: Axel Uhl, Chief Development Architect, SAP AG, An Efficient, Scalable Event Manager for EMF and its Use in OCL Impact Analysis (Draft slides at http://www.axel-uhl.de/EMFEventManager.pptx) Details…
- 18.25 – 18.45: Jonas Helming & Maximilian Kögel, EMFStore & EMF Client Platform, Building applications based on EMFStore and the EMF Client Platform Details…
- 18.45 – 19.05: Markus Herrmannsdoerfer, TUM, COPE – Advanced Features for Migrating EMF Models with COPE Details…
- 19.05 – 19.40: Tom Schindl – On Eclipse 4.0 and 4.1 – In insights on the design and fundamental ideas behind Eclipse 4.0 and why you should care about it
19:40 – 20:00 Break with Snacks and Drinks
20:00 – 22:00: RCP, RAP, Room and Mobile Development
- 20.00 – 20.35 Holger Staudacher, EclipseSource, A look ahead at RAP: what’s new now and will be noteworthy in the future, Details…
- 20.35 – 20.55: Kai Tödter, Siemens Corporate Technology, Using e4 CSS styling with RCP 3.x
- 20.55 – 21.15: ekke (Ekkehard Gentz), Independent Software Architect, Mobile Software Development for BlackBerry using Eclipse: Lessons learned Details…
- 21.15 – 21.35: Henrik Rentz-Reichert, Protos Software GmbH, The eTrice Real-Time Modeling Project: Introduction and Demo, Details…
- 21.35 – 21.55: Benjamin Muskalla, Tasktop Technologies, Agiles Projektmanagement mit Tasktop und Mylyn
21:55 – 23:00 Get together
from 23:00 After-party at a Bar
Join us at the democamp Munich
If you couldn’t make it to the EclipseCon or Eclipse Summit: this is your chance to get the newest informations from some Eclipse Projects. We tried to provide a good mix of Modeling, Runtime, Mobile, e4, …and not to forget to have great speakers well known in the eclipse world.
thanks to all the speakers providing valuable sessions, thanks to the Eclipse Foundation sponsoring the event, thanks to the TUM to be flexible while upgrading the room size twice.
If you like to attend please register here at the wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_November_2010/Munich and esp. if you would like to join the after-democamp-party at the Bar, please help us to organize this and fill out this form.
hope to see you all in munich.
redView at Democamp Vienna
this year I’m speaking about Enterprise + Mobile Development using BlackBerry Eclipse PlugIn. If you missed the session of Flo and me about redView at Eclipse Summit – Flo will attend Democamp Vienna and talk about redView there.